PSALM 139:17 - "How precious also are your thoughts to me, O God...If I should count them they would be more in number than the sand."
Friday, August 14, 2009
First Day of School 2009
I'm a little sentimental this time around. Ok, I am every time. However, this may be the girl's last semester at EVA since we hope to get to Winston-Salem in 2010. Dacey is in 5th grade and Whitney is in 3rd grade. Here are a few pictures to commemorate:
I enjoyed hearing about your vaca too! NC IS awesome- you will love it. We will have to meet halfway sometime for lunch. (I think we are about 3 hours from WS)
1 comment:
Cute back to school pics!!!
I enjoyed hearing about your vaca too! NC IS awesome- you will love it. We will have to meet halfway sometime for lunch. (I think we are about 3 hours from WS)
Post a Comment