So, what do you do with all of this free time? Well, TJ and I both worked today, but there is always a different feeling in the air when a storm is coming. It makes you want to be with your loved ones and enjoy some fun moments. Here are a few pictures from today.........
Dacey and Whitney enjoying the 2008 Olympics (they were practicing gymnastics):
TJ and Whitney dualing in an American Idol dance-a-thon:
Ward and Davis kids enjoying the rain:Dinner at the Davis' home - Potato soup, salad, rolls and cherry cobbler! Yum! I must explain Rebekah's shirt. Daniel thought my shirt looked a little like a Harley shirt, so he told Rebekah to go put her Harley shirt on (it's from an event they had last year where they dressed as bikers). Jamie looks like the angel in white tonight. :)

1 comment:
Looks like Fay was good to your family!:) Dinner sounded yummy too! How awesome for your kids to have great playmates next door-that you trust to play with your own kids. Tell Becca I'm still waiting for my cobbler receipe!:)
Post a Comment